We look forward to, and enjoy receiving your demos – we do our very best to listen to as many as possible.
Our Release schedule is planned months in advance, so please don’t expect a release straight away.
There are a few guidelines to help make it more manageable for us and increase the chance of us listening to your submission:
1. Use the email@example.com email only
Please keep in Mind: We are real people and would like to receive a personal message from you.
2. Please allow 2 weeks for us to respond.
3. Please, NO download links – use Private Soundcloud, or some other hosting site, so we can go straight to the tracks and listen.
4. Keep your demo submission to 3 or 4 original tracks. NO single track demos and please no remixes.
5. NO unfinished or short versions of your tracks.
6. If using samples – make sure they are legal!
7. Do not compress/master your tracks. We are looking for good dynamic range – not super loud, undynamic music.
If we like your music then we will take care of all mastering requirements.
Please use the following email below:
Please do not use any other email address when you wish to mail us about your demo submission.